Giola’s Granola Recipe
- 3 cups of regular rolled oats (uncooked) 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2/3 cup dried blueberries (or dried cranberries) 1 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup shredded dried coconut 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice plus 1 1/2 tbsp lime zest
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Stir together the oats, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, dried coconut, coconut flour, sesame seeds and salt in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil, honey, lime juice and zest in a small saucepan over medium-low, stirring often; bring to a simmer. Pour over oat mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread the granola onto large rimmed baking sheet, bake at 325°F on middle rack until golden brown (about 20 minutes), stir halfway through. Cool on wire rack about one hour.
Note: The granola will last about two weeks in an airtight container at room temperature. Enjoy!