A Delicious Treat On A Hot Summer Day!
- 2 cups of hazelnut dairy free beverage
- 1 cup of cashew cream (blend ½ cup cashew with ½ cup water)
- ¼ cup brewed espresso coffee (or substitute other flavours of coffee)
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 to 2 Tbsp of Martini or Rum (Optional)
- Shaved almonds (Optional)
Blend hazelnut beverage, cashew cream, espresso, raw cacao, maple syrup and martini until smooth. Place in ice cream maker and let run for 30 minutes.
Optional: freeze in individual plastic cups or ice cube trays, remove from freezer and run through food processor to make creamy. Top with shaved almonds or other choice of toppings. Serve & Enjoy!